- Town Manager
Volunteering for the Town of Wells
Volunteers are a vital and essential part of the Wells community. We currently have volunteers assisting on a number of Boards, Committees and Programs such as the Budget Committee; Planning Board; Harbor Advisory Committee; Maine Healthy Beaches Program; Piping Plover Program and much more! If you would like to volunteer for a day, evening, year round or seasonally, we have vacancies available.
Become a volunteer with the Town of Wells today! Your abilities and your passion can make a big difference. Join your friends and neighbors to make Wells not only the friendliest Town but also the best town to live, work and play in Maine. If you have the time, we've got the place for you!
Online Volunteer Application:
Click below to complete and submit your Volunteer Application today!
Current Volunteer Opportunities:
- Board of Assessment Review - 1 member vacancy; 1 alternate member vacancy
- Comprehensive Plan Update Committee - 2 member vacancies
- Energy Advisory Committee - 2 alternate vacancies
- Personnel Advisory Board - 1 member vacancy
- Recreation Commission - 1 member vacancy, 1 alternate vacancy
- Zoning Board of Appeals - 1 associate vacancy
Programs - Ongoing Availability
- Docents - Wells Ogunquit Historical Society
- Friends of the Library
- Piping Plover Project
- Recreation Department
- Station Hosts - Wells Transportation Center
- Wells Events Staff Volunteers
- Cable TV-Studio Equipment Operator
Learn more about our boards and committees, please read their descriptions. To learn more about our additional volunteer opportunities, please read those descriptions.