If you would like to have one of our technicians go over a proper child safety seat installation with you please make an appointment by calling the Wells Police Department at 207-646-9354.
When you arrive for your appointment, you must bring the following:
- The vehicle that the child safety seat will be installed in
- The vehicle owners manual
- The child safety seat you are going to be using
- The child safety seat owners manual
- Your drivers license
- The vehicle registration
- Bring the child if possible so we may provide the best and most comfortable fit for your child
The technician will check the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA) child safety seat recall list to ensure your child safety seat in safe for your child.
Caution: If your child safety seat has been in an accident it should not be reused. Let the technician know if you child safety seat has been involved in an accident. If you are unable to afford a new child safety seat we may be able to provide one for you.