- Boards, Commissions & Committees
- Planning Board
- 7 p.m.
- 1st and 3rd Monday of each month (typically, but can differ due to Holidays). Please review the Calendar to confirm scheduled dates
- Littlefield Meeting Room, 2nd Floor at Town Hall, 208 Sanford Road
Agendas & Minutes
Agendas are available prior to the meetings. Minutes are available following approval.
View Most Recent Agenda I View All Agendas and Minutes
- Charles Millian, Chairman - Term expires December 31, 2023
- Brian Toomey, Vice Chairman - Term expires December 31, 2024
- Richard DeBold, Secretary - Term expires December 31, 2024
- Steve Koeninger, Member - Term expires December 31, 2025
- Brenda Durand, Member - Term expires December 31, 2025
- Paul Baratta, Alternate Member - Term expires December 31, 2023
- Joshua Lagasse, Alternate Member - Term expires December 31, 2025
The Planning Board is responsible for reviewing all subdivision applications and larger development proposals requiring site plan review. See the Land Use Ordinance (Chapter 145 of Town Code) and Subdivision Ordinance (Chapter 202 of the Town Code) for more information on requirements and processes. Visit the Planning & Development Office’s page for information and application forms.
The Planning Board also participates in overall planning for the town and is involved in all proposed changes to the Land Use and Subdivision Ordinances.
Contacting the Planning Board
To submit comments to the Planning Board, you can:
- Email the Planning Office
- Fax them to the Planning Office at 207-646-7046
- Hand deliver them to the Planning Office
- Mail them to:
208 Sanford Road
Wells, ME 04090
- Please Note: Comments provided become part of the public record. This means your comments will be forwarded to the applicant/owner of the subject project, will be uploaded to the town website, will be added to the project file, and will be distributed to Planning Board members, appropriate department heads and third party engineers. Please redact or omit personal information you do not wish to be entered into the public record.